Individual Digital Workouts
Ideal for swimmers, master swimmers or ex competitive swimmers, the workouts are designed to build your level of endurance, strength and speed as well as to maintain your fitness all year round.
Outpace workouts are varied and structured to help you stay motivated all year round. No two workouts are alike!
If you find your workouts too easy or too hard, contact Ben to switch your level
What you get
- Six sessions emailed to you fortnightly in a PDF format
- Flexibility to switch level anytime (contact Ben whenever you need to switch level)
- Full access to Outpace Swim Drills Video Library for drill ideas and to improve your technique
- Access to technical resources
All Outpace workout plans come with a manual to guide you through your workouts.
- Workouts explained
- Understand your swimming paces
- Understand send-off intervals
- Workout terminology
- How to use the pace clock for best results
More about the workouts
The workouts include a full introduction to the programme to guide you through getting the best out of it, showing you how to develop your pace judgement, as well as a comprehensive workout terminology section.
All main sets and pull sets on this plan are on send-off intervals.
This means you focus on when you start each repetition, not on the amount of rest in between.
The ratio between constant pace and rest is the foundation for developing your endurance. The ideal ratio is best accomplished by swimming intervals. This ensures consistency and accountability of swimming pace and rest.
Training with intervals is far more beneficial for developing your endurance than doing repetitions based on how much rest you want to get after each swim.
The plan provides three swim workouts a week over 12 months. Its creative design means it will still be effective if you prefer to swim 2 – 4 times a week.