Waterproof Training Planner
Ideal for swimmers, master swimmers or ex competitive swimmers. These workouts are designed to build your level of endurance, strength and speed as well as to maintain your fitness all year round.
What you get
Enough for 12 months of training, swimming three times per week in a 25 or 50 meters / yards pool.
Designed by professional swim coach
Ben has developed his training method over the last 25 years from continuous research and keeping up to date with the latest international studies and coaching methods.
Waterproof and practical
Using new waterproof paper technology, this booklet is built to last.
More about the workouts
- The structure of the sessions offers you the flexibility to swim 2 to 4 times a week and still train effectively.
- All of these workouts have been tried and tested over the last 15 years by swimmers with a wide range of ages, abilities and swimming goals.
- The calendar format makes the workouts easy to handle and easy to read.
- Simply place your booklet on the edge of the pool and follow your session as you go. Flip the page for the following training!
- The Booklet is A5 size with one session per page.
- The workouts include a full introduction to the programme to guide you through getting the best out of it, showing you how to develop your pace judgement, as well as a comprehensive workout terminology section.
- All main sets and pull sets on this plan are on send-off intervals.
- This means you focus on when you start each repetition, not on the amount of rest in between.
- The ratio between constant pace and rest is the foundation for developing your endurance. The ideal ratio is best accomplished by swimming intervals. This ensures consistency and accountability of swimming pace and rest.
- Training with intervals is far more beneficial for developing your endurance than doing repetitions based on how much rest you want to get after each swim.